Get kissably-soft lips with our new range of plastic-free leaves bar™ lip balms – The perfect complement to a waste-free, clean beauty routine. Featuring a wide range of nourishing ingredients, it offers both tender loving care for you and the environment.
Balm away the dryness and leave lips blissfully buttery with our ATTITUDE leaves bar™ Lip Balm – Watermelon. Featuring a refreshing watermelon aroma and a combo of nourishing agents like shea butter, grapeseed, coconut and castor oils, for silky smooth lips! Plastic-free, EWG VERIFIED™ and vegan, our biodegradable solid lip balm is perfect to carry on-the-go and a great way to care for your lips while caring for the environment.
- Solid lip balm enriched with olive oil, known for its nourishing properties, and a unique blend of coconut, shea, castor oils to soothe dry lips and leave them feeling refreshed.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to lip balms packaged in a plastic tube.
- Comes in innovative plastic-free, FSC-certified, recyclable cardboard packaging.
- EWG VERIFIED™ formula, which means it contains no ingredients of concern according to strict EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and animal cruelty free.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, polyhydroxystearic acid, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, ethyl butyrate*, ethyl 2-methylbutyrate*, ethyl acetate*, dimethyl heptenal*, ethyl isovalerate*, *flavour (arôme).
Apply to lips as required. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Great lip balm
So soft and creamy. Love the texture
Excellent lip balm
Love this lip balm! Feel and smells great!
Love the lip balm
The lip balm is excellent! Love the coconut flavor!
Love it! The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because it Is a tad difficult to push up out of the container but totally worth it.