Natural Baby Bottle & Dishwashing LiquidFragrance-free
Bottle feeding your baby? Take off your shirt! For dads and moms alike, bottle feeding bare chested increases bonding through skin-to-skin contact. After youre done your culinary cuddling, use ATTITUDEs Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Bottle & Dishwashing Liquid to efficiently remove grease, grime, and milk and formula residue on bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pumps. It uses 100% worry-free, hypoallergenic ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to be gentle and soothing for even the most sensitive skin on your hands and on your baby! To be sure, we had it dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Coco glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium chloride (thickening agent), Sodium gluconate (chelating agent), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Baby Bottle & Dishwashing Liquid effectively cleans dishes thanks to its grease-removing formula and foaming action, without irritating sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water; use about 15 mL in a standard sink.Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.