Baby Stain Remover SprayNature+Fragrance-free475 mL (16 FL. OZ.)
Ever wondered why babies spill so much? It takes them 14 months to develop the hand-eye coordination needed to feed themselves with a spoon! No matter how many times they spill, embrace these delightfully dirty discoveries and keep your child’s clothing looking new with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Concentrated Baby Stain Remover — Fragrance-Free. Using only natural, efficient and hypoallergenic ingredients, our vegan and ECOLOGO Certified formula is safe for your baby’s skin — and the environment!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside), <5% enzymes (protease). Contains also : water, propanediol, sodium gluconate.
- Natural baby stain remover with concentrated formula to clean stubborn stains.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic: safe for babies’ sensitive skin.
- Made with surfactants derived from vegetable-based sources such as Caprylyl glucoside and Myristyl glucoside.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, MIT, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers — all known to be harmful preservatives.
- Free of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
Spray fabric until slightly damp. This is a fragrance-free product to eliminate and/or reduce odors, depending on their intensity. For a noticeable scent, use one of our scented products. DO NOT use on fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finished wood surfaces. Always check for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.