Toy & Surface CleanerNature+Fragrance-free475 mL (16 FL. OZ.)
Babies have more control over their mouths than their hands. That’s why they give everything a feel with their gums instead of their thumbs! Since your child is exploring the world mouth-first, wash everything from balls to blocks with a product that is worry-free. Made with hypoallergenic ingredients, ATTITUDE’s Toy & Surface rinse-free cleaner has no cancer-causing chemicals because you should never play with your family’s health.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, saponins..
- Cleans your little ones’ toys without putting them at risk if they proceed to put the objects in their mouths.
- Practical (no rinsing required).
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of triclosan, an anti-microbial and anti-fungal agent that is believed to be an endocrine disruptor and harmful to aquatic environments.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Spray and wipe. Ideal for the safe, effective and natural cleaning of all surfaces with which children may come into contact.
For daily use, spray it on surface and water-resistant toy. For toys that cannot be cleaned with water, spray it on cloth and wipe the surface.