Our Mineral Face Stick offers the ideal SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight, while protecting you safely with all natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide.
Did you know that a suntan is actually a sign that the skin barrier has been damaged? Because these damages pile up over time, we recommend always using a sun protection before exposure. Our Mineral Face Stick offers the ideal SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight, while protecting you safely with all natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide. Not only our zinc oxide sunscreen stick for the face is EWG VERIFIED™ and Top of its category on Skin Deep® Cosmetics’ tool, it is also fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. Olive oil ingredient makes an easy and smooth application without getting your hands dirty, while shea and cocoa butter moisturize your skin. The perfect worry-free sun care for people on the go!
Active ingredient : Zinc oxide (20%) Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients non médicinaux: Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate se, polyhydroxystearic acid.
- Mineral sunscreen stick made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest sun care option according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated sunscreen moisturizer on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients and vegan – plant and mineral-based sunscreen.
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3), which are potentially harmful for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Olive oil, cocoa and shea butter allow an easy, smooth and transparent application, while keeping your skin hydrated.
- Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free sunscreen stick for face.
- Sunblock for face recommended by dermatologists.
Apply a thin layer, then spread with fingers all over face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.We are also on the EWG Sunscreen Guide.
Frequently asked questions
Small and compact. Will be good for travelling.
finally tried yesterday and worked really well! didnt burn
Sunscreen is good
Easy to use, a little thick to apply smoothly but overall good