Deodorizing Conditioner for PetsBlossom Powder240 mL 8 FL. OZ.
Untangle even the toughest knots and naturally eliminate stubborn odors with ATTITUDE’s Natural Pet Deodorizing Conditioner. Specially formulated for all types of fur, our hypoallergenic and lightly-scented conditioner is effective and safe. You can have complete peace of mind knowing that it is safe for your furry friend.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, zinc ricinoleate, sodium benzoate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, potassium sorbate, citric acid, triethyl citrate, ionone (floral), vanillin, linalyl acetate (floral).
- Specially formulated conditioner to help keep your pet's coat shiny and healthy.
- Effective in removing dirt and odor.
- pH balanced for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium Laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
After shampooing, apply a sufficient amount of conditioner, work through fur, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for dogs, cats and other furry friends.