Kitchen CleanerCitrus ZestAdvanced degreasing power800 mL (27 FL. OZ.)
Cooking for the entire family can be a messy business! Between sticky countertops and scraps of food on the floor, you're going to need an effective kitchen ally: ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Kitchen Cleaner – Citrus Zest. Scented with energizing citrus and made with natural, plant- and mineral-based hypoallergenic cleansing agents like saponin, our ECOLOGO® Certified formula can be used on all cooking and dining surfaces to tackle everything from grease to crumbs – without harming the environment!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, alcohol, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
- Natural and effective kitchen degreaser suitable for all countertop surfaces.
- Free of artificial fragrances: features a fresh, natural citrus scent.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested product: suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Formulated with saponin, a powerful plant-derived cleansing and foaming agent.
- Surfactants made from renewable plant-derived materials (glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Rated A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable surface cleaner.
- PETA Certified: vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
Spray cleaner, and wipe with a soft cloth. It is advisable to test the product in an inconspicuous area first.
This product can also be used on oily surfaces and tough cooking residues accumulated on stovetops.