For healthy teeth and a cleaner planet! Because billions of plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills every year. We can make a difference!
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world and is known to be a renewable resource. That's why our adult toothbrushes are made from bamboo wood, a naturally sustainable wood. Their soft nylon bristles promote excellent brushing for gentle teeth and a planet that says thank you.
- Soft toothbrushes made with nylon bristle for gentle cleaning of teeth and gums
- Made from FSC labeled bamboo
- Recyclable and sustainable packaging
- A good way to introduce the whole family to eco-friendly practices
- Our bamboo wood toothbrushes are available in the following colors: blue, orange, purple and green.
Air dry your toothbrush. Use an open toothbrush holder, which does not retain water. Dry your toothbrush before putting it in a travel case or other.
Once the life of your toothbrush is over (every 3-4 months), you can reuse the handle in many ways as a stake to identify your plants in the garden or to start your fire while camping! Be creative!