This toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
ATTITUDE Kids’ Toothpaste with Fluor is perfect for teaching your little ones healthy dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious, natural mango flavor. This paraben-free and alcohol-free vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral ingredients. Since its formula contains fluoride sodium, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our natural toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities.
- Toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hexyl hexanoate (tropical), gamma decalactone (fruit), hexenyl acetate (green fruit).
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).
Frequently asked questions
Kids loving it!
Love the taste!
My kids love it!
Attitude Watermelon Toothpaste for Kids
My kiddo loves the flavour of the watermelon one, and we love that it is free of artificial colour as most kids toothpaste have dye and our household has allergies to dye. And it’s great to have a natural toothpaste that contains fluoride to keep the kiddos enamel strong. It’s a little bit more money than the other brand we use, but it’s a great product that I can feel good about my child using.
Kids enjoy it.