Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, and hydroxyapatite, an effective natural whitening agent.
A naturally whiter smile is now possible with ATTITUDE Whitening Toothpaste for Adults with Fluoride. Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, and hydroxyapatite, an effective natural whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable from gums to teeth, thanks to this EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste made with papaya and green tea leaf extracts. We love its refreshing natural peppermint flavor that prevents bad breath.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and hydroxyapatite, a natural whitening agent.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, mentha piperita (peppermint / menthe poivrée) oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hydroxyapatite.
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.
Loving the Attitude Toothpaste
I was skeptical about trying the toothpaste at first. I have struggled to find a good natural toothpaste that my children and I can use. This toothpaste is wonderful, it works great and really makes my mouth feel fresh and clean! I feel good about my kids using this toothpaste, it's fantastic. Thanks Attitude!
The difference is noteable!
Say no to whitening strips, oil pulls, and peroxide and baking soda. I have been using this for about a month and the difference is incredible! Want sparkly pearly whites, this is the magic to achieve that goal.
Great natural toothpaste! Love that it is EWG certified.