100% D'origine naturelle
Baby Diaper Cream
Unscented | 30g
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Easy to use
Solid Baby Diaper Cream
Dermatologically tested and formulated with zinc oxide, EWG VERIFIED™ diaper cream stick creates an impermeable barrier that blocks moisture and helps prevent diaper rash.
Enriched with castor oil to help preserve skin’s natural moisture and softening and nourishing almond oil. Its rich and creamy texture is easy to apply. This cream is carefully packaged in an innovative plastic-free cardboard tube. A gentle, effective and vegan solution that’s ideal for newborns!
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Diaper cream carefully formulated to prevent diaper rash
- Made with 100% naturally sourced ingredients including soothing and comforting almond oil
- Won’t damage cloth diapers made from natural cotton, bamboo or hemp
- Enriched with zinc oxide to create an impermeable barrier that blocks moisture and helps prevent diaper rash
- Formulated with castor oil to help nourish skin and preserve its natural moisture
- Dermatologically tested
- Petroleum and mineral oil free
- Unscented for skin that’s sensitive to fragrances
- EWG VERIFIED™: clean ingredients and full transparency
- 100% vegan
- Revolutionary plastic-free package made of FSC-Certified biodegradable cardboard from responsibly managed forests
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (skin conditioning)
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (skin conditioning)
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid (emulsifying)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin conditioning)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (skin conditioning)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (emollient)
- C10-18 Triglycerides (emollient)
- Behenyl Behenate (emollient)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (skin conditioning)
- Glyceryl Behenate (emulsifying)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (viscosity controlling)
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Leaf Extract (skin conditioning)
Quickly change the moist, soiled diaper, clean the area and let dry. Push on the bottom of the tube to release the product. Warm the product for a few seconds on the skin and spread on baby’s bottom.
Generously apply the product as often as needed, every time you change their diapers, especially before bed or whenever there’s prolonged exposure to moist diapers. Carefully wipe any residue off the tube before closing the product.
Store below 32° C. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Our baby leaves bars are developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency, using only clean and high-performance ingredients for your little-ones delicate skin.
Same ritual. Zero plastic.
Frequently asked questions
Our baby leaves™ range is specifically designed to meet the skin care needs of newborns aged 0-2 years. These products are formulated with delicate fragrances and gentle ingredients that can also benefit older consumers with sensitive skin.
There is no risk of bacteria proliferation associated with the solid format of our products. In fact, they do not contain added water, which is often a cause of contamination in conventional products. Therefore, our solid products are considered stable and hygienic. However, it is important to apply the diaper cream on clean skin and to wipe the product between each use.
If your baby suffers from frequent diaper rash, we recommend applying the cream at every diaper change.
Zinc oxide, an ingredient of mineral origin, helps reduce and soothe irritation caused by humidity. This ingredient is therefore perfect for treating and preventing diaper rashes on newborns.