A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free.
A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free. Of course, they're also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable-all day long. Just like all of our products, our diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind. Our biodegradable diapers are for newborn up to 11 lbs.
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby's skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper's shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby's body to adapt to its shape.
- Hypoallergenic: Fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management-responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 6 to keep pace with your growing baby.
FSC-certified totally chlorine-free (TCF) cellulose pulp, superabsorbent polymer (SAP), biodegradable corn starch-based biopolymer, nonwoven fabric (polymers) and elastics (latex-free).
FSC License Code FSC®-N003012
I love love love the wildflower laundry soap and the unscented dish soap is my jam!!! Overall the products have become a staple in my household and in wish I new about then sooner!!!
Very gentle and subtle smells like a baby
I have the most sensitive skin and and am prone to headaches with strong smells. I love that this is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and Canadian! I highly recommend for adults use as well! :)
Happy to find biodegradable diapers that don’t look like they came from the same factory in China as many of the others do. I wish I had found them a lot sooner. They hold up well with my 16 month old.