A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free.
A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free. Of course, they're also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable-all day long. Just like all of our products, our diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind. Our biodegradable diapers are for newborn up to 11 lbs.
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby's skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper's shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby's body to adapt to its shape.
- Hypoallergenic: Fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management-responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 6 to keep pace with your growing baby.
FSC-certified totally chlorine-free (TCF) cellulose pulp, superabsorbent polymer (SAP), biodegradable corn starch-based biopolymer, nonwoven fabric (polymers) and elastics (latex-free).
FSC License Code FSC®-N003012
These are great diapers. They are expensive but it is a fair price in the current market of more environmentally friendly diaper options- hopefully market conditions change and these become a more viable option for more families. They don't leak and fit very well!!
Great for baby and environment!
We recently switched over to this brand of biodegradable diapers from a different company. These do not disappoint! They hold well, don’t leak easily (like some other biodegradable brands we’ve tried in the past), and they even hold up at night! We don’t have to use nighttime diapers or inserts anymore, HUGE bonus. They’re also quite soft and not stiff which is pretty common for other brands too. I’m really happy we made the switch, this will be our preferred diaper brand for future kids as well.
The only thing that worked on my daughter’s eczema
I’d tried a few other products, all very natural, before being recommended this one. I ended up buying one from Attitude and one from Amazon in the hopes that one arrived quickly (I was desperate as the issue spread and was getting worse)! Zero regrets I’m keeping both! The skin issue has totally reversed after just a few days of spot treatment with this wonder cream! I HIGHLY recommend for dry skin or eczema!
Helped reduce my LO’s diaper rash within 1 day!