ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Conditioner combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturizing properties. Ideal for dry and damaged hair.
Did you know olives are rich in healthy fats and antioxidants? As a matter of fact, olive leaves are also loaded with these healthy nutrients. With its aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Conditioner combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturizing properties. Ideal for dry and damaged hair, this conditioner helps to restore and strengthen distressed locks. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our Nourishing & Strengthening Conditioner includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. For better damage repair results, use our Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo before applying the Conditioner. For beautiful hair, from root to end!
- Loaded with antioxidants, grapeseed oil and olive leaf extract help nourish and strengthen dry and damaged hair.
- Olive leaf extract is known for providing deep conditioning down to the follicle, bringing out your hair’s natural luster.
- Grapeseed oil is known for its deep repair proprieties and helps renew dry and damaged ends, softening hair and adding shine.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- An aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger.
- Our conditioner comes in a squeeze tube, making it easy to use.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
Aqua/water/eau, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyquaternium-10, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, vitis vinifera (grape / raisin) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), hexyl acetate (fruit).
Conditioner: After shampoo, work through hair, then rinse. For best results, use it with ATTITUDE Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Shampoo.
Love these products!
Loved everything I've bought so far from Attitude. The scents are wonderful and that's hard to find with clean products. This is the best hair shampoo and conditioner I have found! Will be purchasing again!
Best hair care!
Best conditioner I’ve used. After switching to clean products I could not find a conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and hydrated like this one. This brand is amazing!
I've been using Attitude for many years and have tried several of their haircare lines. I LOVE the nourishing & strengthening one the best! I have long fine, wavy hair that tends to be dry. This conditioner worked better for me than even the moisture rich line. I recently tried the curl moisturizing one and wanted to love it, but it's not working for me. I can't wait to switch back to this one!
Thoroughly impressed with the product!
My hair feels and looks great after the first wash at least. Foams up nice. The pear and ginger smell of the "nourish and strengthen" option is a bit strong for me, but not too bad. I wish they offered either free samples or a sample package to buy, like a mini gift set with the different choices or something similar since stores near me do not sell this and I'd like to choose a scent that works for me.