Dish SoapNature+Green Apple & Basil700 mL (23,6 FL. OZ.)
Did you know soap works by pushing away residue and grease? It’s like a food force field! Keep your kitchen sink and dishes looking spick and span with ATTITUDE’s Nature + TechnologyTM Dishwashing Liquid – Green Apple & Basil. Our unique cleansing formula is made with deep-cleansing agents like saponin, and uses natural, plant-based and hypoallergenic ingredients that are good for you and your family. It’s formulated with a gentle foaming cleansing action that is tough on grease but soft on hands, so you can use it daily, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
- Dish soap made with saponin to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Features a hypoallergenic foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- Made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, and Benzyl alcohol.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub.