The new ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Adult Toothpaste — Sensitive contains potassium nitrate a mineral -based active added to our formula to help reduce painful and sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, acids, sweet and heat!
Say goodbye to discomfort and sensitivity thanks to the ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Adult Toothpaste — Sensitive, specially formulated for sensitive gums and teeth. This toothpaste will soothe dental nerves for lasting sensitivity relief when regularly used thanks to potassium nitrate a mineral -based active added to our formula. EWG VERIFIED™️, fluoride-free and vegan, it will leave your breath feeling minty fresh. Plus, it comes in a tube and no unnecessary packaging cardboard box, a more sustainable alternative to traditional toothpaste. Brush away and smile proudly!
- EWG VERIFIED™️: contains no ingredients of concern according to the Environmental Working Group.
- Contains potassium nitrate to help reduce painful and sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, acids, sweet and heat.
- Gentle fluoride-free toothpaste made from plant and mineral derived ingredients: contains green tea extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing.
- Alcohol-free and paraben-free: contains a gel texture.
- No unnecessary packaging: sold without a cardboard box.
- Features a spearmint flavor to freshen breath.
- PETA certified: vegan and cruelty-free towards animals.
Active ingredient: Potassium nitrate (5% w/w) Purpose: Anti-hypersensitivity.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen / thé des bois) leaf oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride. *Naturally contains / Contient naturellement : D-limonene.
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist or health care professional. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C). This product may not be right for you. Always read and follow the label.
Frequently asked questions
Love the taste!
So happy this fluoride free toothpaste is now available. The constancy takes a little getting used to. It is much runnier than conventional toothpastes. It tastes great and my mouth feels fresh and clean after brushing. I recommend the toothpaste.