Home Essentials™ | Essential Oils
Lavender & Rosemary | Eco-Refill 2L
Infused with luxurious essential oils, our laundry detergent keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean thanks to its advanced deodorizing formula.
Fragrance - Lavender & Rosemary
Format - Eco-Refill 2L
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Laundry Detergent – lavender & rosemary
Formulated with naturally sourced ingredients, this biodegradable product packs excellent detergent power and
protects dark and keeps colors vibrant. This EWG VERIFIED™ detergent contains no skin irritating enzymes.
Invigorating top notes of rosemary and eucalyptus blend with a heart of lavender camphor, supported by a base of neroli and ginger.
Certified by PETA, this 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula is offered in a 2 L eco-refill format that’s easy to carry and use at home. This format contains twice as much product, which means more detergent for you and less waste for the planet!
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Enriched with luxurious essential oils for an exceptional sensory experience
- Laundry detergent with powerful natural surfactants
- Advanced deodorizing properties for cold-water washing
- EWG VERIFIED™: clean ingredients and full transparency
- Certified by PETA: 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Made for high-efficiency (HE) and standard washers
- Reusable aluminum bottle that you can keep refilling to reduce plastic waste
- 5-15% anionic surfactants (Sodium Coco-Sulfate - cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant)
- 5-15% non-ionic surfactants (Lauryl Glucoside - cleansing, surfactant; Myristyl Glucoside - cleansing; Caprylyl Glucoside - cleansing, surfactant)
- Aqua / Water / Eau (solvent)
- Citric Acid (buffering)
- Sodium Chloride (bulking, masking, viscosity controlling)
- Sodium Gluconate (chelating, skin conditioning)
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- Sodium Hydroxide (buffering)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (perfuming)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (emollient)
- Linalool* (perfuming)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (perfuming)
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil (perfuming)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (perfuming)
- Limonene* (perfuming)
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil (perfuming)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil (perfuming)
Clean ingredients to minimize the impact on your health and the planet
Refillable aluminum bottle to reduce plastic waste
A tree planted for each product sold
Step 1: Push in the cardboard tab
Step 2: Pull the spigot outside of the box
Step 3: Remove the safety seal
Step 4: Lift the two small side handles while pressing down on the button of your spigot
Step 5: Refill your bottle as many times as you want
See table on the product packaging for quantities. For stubborn stains, pour a small amount directly on the stain and scrub or let soak before washing. Always check the tag for special instructions.
Box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area).
Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal
from the valve by pulling on the small stem.
Lift the two small side handles upward while pressing the upper part of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry.
Refillable home care developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency. EWG VERIFIED™, made with high performance, naturally sourced ingredients and certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA – this is how we revolutionize the industry to deliver the best for you and the planet.
Less packaging, more desirable
Aluminum bottle with a reusable pump designed to be reused over and over again with our eco-refills to reduce plastic waste. For every product purchased, we plant a tree to reduce our carbon footprint and help preserve the planet's ecosystems.
Frequently asked questions
Our laundry detergent's effectiveness in removing stains has been tested and formulated for cold water. For stubborn stains, we recommend pouring a small amount directly onto the stain and rubbing or leaving it to soak before washing.
"Our aluminum bottles have a protective barrier inside to avoid any risk of unwanted substances migrating into the product. Migrating tests were carried out by our supplier to validate that no trace of aluminum was found in the products and all the tests were conclusive."
Aluminum bottles are recyclable and can be reused. For each product (except conditioners), an eco-refill is available so you can refill your aluminum bottle as much as you want!
Our detergents have all been tested on wool and other delicate fabrics. Optimal efficiency can be achieved if you select the appropriate program on your washing machine (whites, delicates, hand wash) and follow the washing instructions mentioned on the labels of your fabrics.
However, some delicate fabrics are more fragile (silk, for example) and it is recommended to do a test on a small, non-visible area before extensive use.