ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
They say flowers have therapeutic properties capable of healing the mind, body and soul. Liven up your laundry routine with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Laundry Detergent – Wildflowers. ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like green tea extract, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean thanks to its advanced deodorizing formula. Plus, it’s biodegradable and sustainable, and contains no irritating enzymes – making it perfect for your family and the environment. Laundry away, worry-free!
5%-15% anionic surfactants (sodium coco sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), amyl salicylate (floral). FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.
- Safe laundry detergent made with powerful vegetable- or plant-based surfactants.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: free of dyes, known allergens and irritants.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product with low impact on health and the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Designed to work in High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Free of potentially contaminated chemicals and byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers, Parabens and MIT.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
I love attitude laundry detergent. I particularly love the fact it comes in a cardboard box and is easily recycled. The use of plant based and safety chemicals is extremely important to my family. I even use this stuff on my cloth diapers and it is extremely effective! Cannot wait to try other products!!
Love this soap because I was my hands frequently at my job and this keeps my hands from drying out too much.
Great for my super sensitive hands!
Great for my super sensitive hands. Works well on dishes!