Baby Bottle & Dishwashing LiquidFragrance-freeAdvanced degreasing power
Did you know newborns are drawn to the smell of breast milk? By two weeks they can tell the difference between their mother’s milk and somebody else’s! ATTITUDE’s Nature + Technology™ Fragrance-free Baby Bottle & Dishwashing Liquid is designed to effectively remove milk residue, grease and odors on baby bottles and other accessories. Made with only hypoallergenic and natural ingredients, this enhanced formula is crafted with saponin and green tea extract, two highly effective plant ingredients for cleansing and removing bacteria. Rest assured your little lactose lover’s belongings will stay clean and fresh, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable anionic surfactant (coco-glucoside), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants(lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins.
- Natural baby dish soap made with powerful green tea extract and saponin to remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Safe for babies: hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
- Surfactants made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, and Benzyl alcohol.
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: no animal-derived ingredients, 100% vegan.
Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.