Home Essentials™ | Essential Oils
Sage & Orange | Eco-Refill 2L
Infused with luxurious essential oils, our Dishwashing Liquid provides a foaming action that effectively repels grease and residue without drying out your hands.
Fragrance - Sage & Orange
Format - Eco-Refill 2L
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Gentle on hands
Dishwashing Liquid – sage & orange
Packed with degreasing agents, this dishwashing liquid will keep your kitchen sink and dishes looking spick
and span. Its unique formula is made from natural ingredients and contains essential oils to produce a
foaming action that’s tough on grease but gentle on skin.
Its refreshing orange top notes blend with a heart of sweet and purifying sage and finish off with an earthy patchouli base.
Its EWG VERIFIED™, biodegradable, 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula is certified by PETA and offered in a 2 L eco-refill format that’s easy to carry and use at home. This format contains four times more product than a 473 ml bottle, which means more dishwashing liquid for you and less waste for the planet!
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Enriched with luxurious essential oils for an exceptional sensory experience
- Dishwashing liquid made with natural foaming ingredients
- Powerful degreasing action and soft on hands
- EWG VERIFIED™: clean ingredients and full transparency
- Certified by PETA: 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Reusable aluminum bottle with pump that you can keep refilling to reduce plastic waste
- 5-15% anionic surfactants (Sodium Coco-Sulfate - cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant)
- <5% non-ionic surfactants (Lauryl Glucoside - cleansing, surfactant; Myristyl Glucoside - cleansing; Caprylyl Glucoside - cleansing, surfactant)
- Aqua / Water / Eau (solvent)
- Sodium Chloride (bulking, masking, viscosity controlling)
- Lauramine Oxide (cleansing, foam boosting, surfactant, viscosity controlling)
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Sodium Gluconate (chelating, skin conditioning)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (perfuming)
- Limonene* (perfuming)
- Sodium Hydroxide (buffering)
- Citric Acid (buffering)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (perfuming)
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil (perfuming)
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil (perfuming)
- Linalool* (perfuming)
- Glycerin (humectant, solvent, viscosity controlling)
Clean ingredients to minimize the impact on your health and the planet
Aluminum bottle designed for endless refills to reduce plastic waste
A tree planted for each product sold
Step 1: Push in the cardboard tab
Step 2: Pull the spigot outside of the box
Step 3: Remove the safety seal
Step 4: Lift the two small side handles while pressing down on the button of your spigot
Step 5: Refill your bottle as many times as you want
Pour directly onto a sponge, dishes or in the sink. Wash dishes and rinse with a generous amount of water. This product was not designed for automatic dishwasher use. Conserve energy and avoid letting the water run while you do the dishes.
Box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area).
Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal
from the valve by pulling on the small stem.
Lift the two small side handles upward while pressing the upper part of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry.
Refillable home care developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency. EWG VERIFIED™, made with high performance, naturally sourced ingredients and certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA – this is how we revolutionize the industry to deliver the best for you and the planet.
Less packaging, more desirable
Aluminum bottle with a reusable pump designed to be reused over and over again with our eco-refills to reduce plastic waste. For every product purchased, we plant a tree to reduce our carbon footprint and help preserve the planet's ecosystems.
Frequently asked questions
Aluminum bottles are recyclable and can be reused. For each product (except conditioners), an eco-refill is available so you can refill your aluminum bottle as much as you want!
"Our aluminum bottles have a protective barrier inside to avoid any risk of unwanted substances migrating into the product. Migrating tests were carried out by our supplier to validate that no trace of aluminum was found in the products and all the tests were conclusive."