ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner is made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
Did you know that curly strands move together, making them surprisingly less prone to tangling than straight hair? Whether straight, wavy or curly, keep your child’s hair soft, strong and manageable with ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner – Vanilla & Pear. Enriched with natural and hypoallergenic ingredients like blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract, our natural conditioner protects and nourishes their scalp, making it perfect for daily use. Plus, its comforting pear and vanilla scent will turn hair washing time into an irresistible daily ritual!
- Natural conditioner made with all-natural, plant based ingredients.
- Made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of irritants and known allergens.
- No artificial fragrances.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable, with little to no impact on the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit), hexyl acetate (fruit), vanillin.
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
I wasn’t very fond of the smell right away, I think it was the coco. However, it’s great and the smell had grown on me and it’s pretty subtle. This is perfect for my little girl and for my son who has some pretty thick hair!