All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9%Nature+Unscented800mL (27 FL. OZ.)
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Unscented kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our no rinse formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs. The UNSCENTED line has been developed for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10 25% C8 25% C10), Dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%)Ingredients: Water, Caprylyl glucoside, Myristyl glucoside, Alcohol, Thyme extract, Fragrance Active ingredient: Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w) Ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (coco glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, alcohol.
- Disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- Unscented for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE. DIRECTIONS: Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, tables, fridges, oven, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.