Our mineral and hypoallergenic sunscreen uses natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide to offer broad-spectrum protection.
Our Plastic Free Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 is natural, efficient and comes in an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! This mineral sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Our mineral and hypoallergenic sunscreen uses natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide to offer broad-spectrum protection. Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and unscented, it is gentle on sensitive skin.
Because we love animals, nature and marine-life, our sunscreen is PETA Certified, vegan, cruelty-free and reef-friendly. Easy to apply, thanks to its smooth texture due to ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter, our sunscreen stick is perfect when you’re on the go, so bring it with you wherever you go, and soak up the sun!
- Natural and efficient mineral sunscreen: Made with non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Plastic-free packaging: biodegradable easy to use cardboard tube.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen.
- All-natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral ingredients only.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Natural sunscreen that’s easy to apply: non-greasy and clear formula.
- Unscented sunscreen.
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%) Use: Helps prevent sunburn
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, polyhydroxystearic acid.
Adults and children older than 6 months. Apply evenly 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
I really like this stick sunscreen as it is easy to take with me and is easy to use. It is a mineral sunscreen so it definitely gets on everything but that is quite typical for the mineral sunscreens. It does go on pretty thick and needs to be rubbed around a lot so if there was the possibility for it to be made a little thinner that would be great. We will be buying again.
Wore it at the beach and my wife is 8 hours later struggling to get it off, tried makeup remover, soap, scrubbing very challenging. Great for the kids swimming, goes on wet skin very well