Made just for moms-to-be, our Natural Conditioner contains argan oil to protect and add shine to those fuller locks. Formulated with natural, hypoallergenic and worry-free ingredients.
Did you know that, during pregnancy, higher levels of estrogen prolong the growth phase, resulting in less shedding of hair and thicker tresses? Made just for moms-to-be, our Natural Conditioner contains argan oil to protect and add shine to those fuller locks. Formulated with natural, hypoallergenic and worry-free ingredients, you can rest assured that taking care of your hair doesn't come at the expense of your growing baby. Take time for yourself and enjoy the subtle and soothing scent of apple blossom.
- Features a silky texture to allow for easy application on hair and scalp.
- Subtly scented with the delicate fragrance of apple blossoms.
- Contains argan oil known to tame frizz and give hair shine.
- Contains hydrolyzed wheat protein known to nourish and soften hair.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Free of silicon (synthetic polymer derived from petroleum).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Aqua / water / eau, cetearyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, caprylic /capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, vaccinium myrtillus (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract.
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. For external use only.
For best results, leave conditioner on for 1 to 3 minutes before rinsing. To make hair more manageable, use in conjunction with Blooming belly™ Natural Shampoo.
Excellent products and they smell amazing!
Smell great and so soft!
Thankful for this safe body are option! All have lasted so long, and do what they need to.
I am so happy to have found pregnancy safe shampoo, etc! I want to do what's best for baby in this delicate time, and body care was one of my concerns. Everything is perfect, does the job, and has lasted me so long! :)