Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, and hydroxyapatite, an effective natural whitening agent.
A whiter smile is now possible with ATTITUDE Whitening Toothpaste for Adults with Fluoride. Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, and hydroxyapatite, an effective whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable from gums to teeth, thanks to this EWG VERIFIED™ toothpaste made with papaya and green tea leaf extracts. We love its refreshing natural peppermint flavor that prevents bad breath.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and hydroxyapatite, a natural whitening agent.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p) Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, mentha piperita (peppermint / menthe poivrée) oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hydroxyapatite.
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.
Frequently asked questions
Haven’t specifically noticed if it’s whitening, but tastes fine and leaves teeth feeling clean.
Great toothpaste. Good flavour, works well!
My first natural toothpaste and it did not disappoint. Love how it tastes and my teeth feel super clean after!
Love Attitude's toothpastes. Very fresh peppermint taste, better than most options on the market for sure!!