Our ECOLOGO-certified Bathroom Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues.
Made in Canada
Our ECOLOGO-certified Bathroom Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Lavender & Thyme kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs on surfaces like tiles, shower curtains, countertops and toilet bowls.You'll love the natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender in your home!
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Decyldimethyloctylammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), citric acid (2.4% w/w).
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, decyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water, propanediol, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, fragrance.
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. glazed tiles, tubs, vinyl curtains, shower doors, toilet seats, etc.), allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. CAUTION: May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do, and continue rinsing. Get medical attention if symptoms persist. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or physician immediately. STORAGE: Store at 15-30 °C in a cool, dry place. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place in original container away from sunlight. Do not freeze. DISPOSAL: Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and discard in recycle bin. For disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the appropriate municipal / provincial / territorial agency or product stewardship organization.