This mirror and glass cleaner is packed in a practical spray bottle, and you don’t need to rinse after washing to enjoy a streak-free result.
ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyMC Window and Glass Cleaner is the natural and efficient cleaner you’ve been looking for. Thanks to its formula which contains plant- and mineral- based ingredients like saponin, a natural cleansing agent, your mirrors, windows and glass surfaces will shine clean! This mirror and glass cleaner is packed in a practical spray bottle, and you don’t need to rinse after washing to enjoy a streak-free result. Hypoallergenic, PETA Certified and vegan, ECOLOGO Certified and biodegradable, this mighty cleaner naturally smells like citrus zest.
- Streak-free natural window and glass cleaner that works: made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a powerful natural cleansing agent, and surfactants made from plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols.
- Made with natural fragrances: a natural fresh and clean citrus aroma.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: dermatologically tested to minimize skin irritation.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable surface cleaner.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
<5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non ioniques (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Also contains: Aqua / water / eau, acetic acid, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
Spray and wipe with a dry cloth. Specifically designed to give a streak-free finish to windows and mirrors.
For your spring cleanup use ATTITUDE’s Window & Mirror Cleaner on indoor and outdoor glass surfaces.
Window Cleaner that Works Great!
Love this window cleaner! Very effective and leaves no streaks! I will not be searching any longer!
Happy to use something that works just as well as windex but with much better ingredients
Better than Windex!
Far superior to the name brand, and so much safer!
Great for outside of aquarium
Removing mineral deposits from the top of my aquarium is a challenge. I have scraped, used vinegar, accelerated hydrogen peroxide, and calcium/lime removers. I used this window cleaner for the glass on my aquarium and this is when I discovered that it actually removed the deposit with little effort! Success! Finally!