Hypoallergenic and vegan, its also contains glycerin and soothing chamomile to calm itching sensations.
Despite their adorable faces and lovable personalities, pets can sometimes get into messy (and smelly) trouble! Introducing the new ATTITUDE Furry Friends™ Deodorizing Waterless Shampoo for Pets — Lavender. Carefully formulated to freshen up their coat between baths, this practical deodorizing shampoo is made with natura-based ingredients like glycerin to neutralize odors and keep their hair soft and healthy and chamomille extract — rinse-free! Plus, it’s hypoallergenic and vegan, making it gentle enough to keep your pup happy and comfy all day, every day!
Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, decyl glucoside, coco glucoside, triethyl citrate, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, linalyl acetate*, geranyl acetate*, eucalyptol*, camphor*, beta-caryophyllene*, hexyl methyl ketone, *fragrance (parfum).
- Rinse-free deodorizing shampoo for pets with a formulation favoring plant and mineral sourced ingredients.
- Soothing and moisturizing leave-in product: contains glycerin and soothing chamomile to calm itching sensations.
- Enhanced with an uplifting lavender aroma to neutralize odors.
- Hypoallergenic and vegan: formulated to minimize the presence of allergens and irritants.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Specially formulated to deodorize between baths. Shake well before use, and apply 4 to 6 inches away from your pet. Spray on dry or wet fur until covered with light mist, massage into coat, then brush out from head to tail. Avoid contact with eyes and genitals. Suitable for dogs and other furry friends.
I totally love it ! perfect smell
Spot treat my dog between grooming
Use this if I notice my dog is itching a specific area on her body. Gentle and the scent is very soft.
Product smells good but my puppy would like it better if was more a mist than a spray.
Gets rid of “wet dog” smell between baths and I feel comfortable knowing that it’s safe for my puppy