Our after-sun gel, recognized as Top After-sun by EWG, goes on smooth and helps to soothe irritated skin, relieving tightness and leaving it silky soft and hydrated after fun in the sun.
Did you know calendula is more commonly known as “marigold flower”? You can even grow it in your garden! This flower packs power too: known for its calming, regenerative and antioxidant properties, it has been used in skin care for centuries, especially to reduce skin irritation, swelling and sensitivity. That’s why we put it in our Mint & Cucumber After Sun Calendula Melt-in Gel. Our after-sun gel, recognized as Top After-sun by EWG, goes on smooth and helps to soothe irritated skin, relieving tightness and leaving it silky soft and hydrated after fun in the sun. We only use worry-free, natural, hypoallergenic ingredients so that you can focus on what’s important: enjoying the outdoors!
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring After-sun on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable After-sun.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Crafted only with vegan and natural ingredients: plant and mineral-based.
- Features a melt-in formula that hydrates and soothes the skin from sunburns.
- Made with shea butter, known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Features calendula, known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, potentially contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Non-greasy texture with light, fresh mint and cucumber scent.
Apply a small amount of gel onto the hand, and gently rub over face or body for instant hydration.
For external use only.
Apply the After Sun Melt-in Gel after washing to lock in moisture and help regenerate the skin. For a cooling effect, refrigerate the tube until the lotion has cooled, then apply.
Do not freeze.