Our natural, EWG VERIFIED™ formula also uses plant-based ingredients like oatmeal, chamomile extract and shea butter to soothe, protect and hydrate their delicate bottoms after diaper changes and baths.
ATTITUDE’s unscented, hypoallergenic Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Diaper Cream uses mineral-based ingredients like zinc because it forms a physical, impermeable barrier over your child’s thin skin to block moisture and prevent irritation. Our natural, EWG VERIFIED™ formula also uses plant-based ingredients like oatmeal, chamomile extract and shea butter to soothe, protect and hydrate their delicate bottoms after diaper changes and baths. It is dermatologically tested because we only want the best for you and your family.
- Our Natural Baby Diaper Cream – Zinc, composed of 2% colloidal oatmeal, creates a waterproof, protective barrier that protects your baby’s bottom from humidity, preventing irritation.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is EWG VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Zinc forms a physical barrier that helps protect against humidity.
- Chamomile extract is known for its soothing, calming, anti-infl ammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and fi lm-forming properties.
- Canola oil is known for its regenerating, softening properties.
- Rich in vitamin E, it is ideal for dry skin.
DRUG FACTS: Active ingredient Purpose Zinc oxide 25% (w/w) Skin protectant / Diaper rash cream
Inactive ingredients: Olea europaea fruit oil, cocos nucifera oil, canola oil, glyceryl dibehenate, tapioca starch, caprylic / capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera wax, butyrospermum parkii butter, tribehenin, avena sativa kernel flour, glyceryl behenate, chamomilla recutita flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil.
Liberally apply this water-repellent protective barrier to dry and clean skin at every diaper change. Repeat as needed or as directed by a specialist. Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
Great for baby and environment!
We recently switched over to this brand of biodegradable diapers from a different company. These do not disappoint! They hold well, don’t leak easily (like some other biodegradable brands we’ve tried in the past), and they even hold up at night! We don’t have to use nighttime diapers or inserts anymore, HUGE bonus. They’re also quite soft and not stiff which is pretty common for other brands too. I’m really happy we made the switch, this will be our preferred diaper brand for future kids as well.
The only thing that worked on my daughter’s eczema
I’d tried a few other products, all very natural, before being recommended this one. I ended up buying one from Attitude and one from Amazon in the hopes that one arrived quickly (I was desperate as the issue spread and was getting worse)! Zero regrets I’m keeping both! The skin issue has totally reversed after just a few days of spot treatment with this wonder cream! I HIGHLY recommend for dry skin or eczema!
Helped reduce my LO’s diaper rash within 1 day!
I use the Attitude biodegradable diapers during the night since we also use washable diapers and they have great absorbency (a good 12hrs)! I also love that they’re free of dyestuff and from a local company. I wish they were more affordable so that more parents would switch to biodegradable!