baby home essentials™
Baby Fabric Softener
Unscented | Eco-Refill 2L
Format - Eco-Refill 2L
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Gentle on skin
Baby Fabric Softener – unscented
Simply add a small amount to eliminate static and soften your child’s clothes and bedding. It’s easy to use and works on all types of fabric, including delicate items like baby clothes and blankets. Packaged in a refillable aluminum bottle with a minimalist design that fits perfectly in any room of the house.
Its formula is dermatologically tested, biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free and gentle on your skin and the planet.
- A must-have for parents who want to keep their child’s clothes and bedding soft and odor free
- Dermatologically tested fabric softener made from powerful ingredients of plant and mineral origin
- Advanced deodorizing properties for cold-water washing
- Certified by PETA: 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Made for high-efficiency (HE) and standard washers
- Reusable aluminum bottle that you can keep refilling to reduce plastic waste
- Aqua / Water / Eau (solvent)
- Glycerin (humectant, solvent, viscosity controlling)
- Isopropanol (solvent)
- Calcium Chloride (astringent, viscosity controlling)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (skin conditioning)
- Sodium Hydroxide (buffering)
See table on the product packaging for quantities. Add to the dispenser or final rinse once the machine is full of water. Do not pour directly on fabric to avoid stains. Always check the tag for special instructions.
Refillable home care developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency. EWG VERIFIED™, made with high performance, naturally sourced ingredients and certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA – this is how we revolutionize the industry to deliver the best for you and the planet.
Less packaging, more desirable
Aluminum bottle with a reusable pump designed to be reused over and over again with our eco-refills to reduce plastic waste. For every product purchased, we plant a tree to reduce our carbon footprint and help preserve the planet's ecosystems.
Frequently asked questions
"Our aluminum bottles have a protective barrier inside to avoid any risk of unwanted substances migrating into the product. Migrating tests were carried out by our supplier to validate that no trace of aluminum was found in the products and all the tests were conclusive."
Aluminum bottles are recyclable and can be reused. For each product (except conditioners), an eco-refill is available so you can refill your aluminum bottle as much as you want!
All our laundry detergents are designed for both High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines alike!.
Yes, these products have been specially designed to meet the needs of babies' delicate skin. They are gentle and free of substances of concern. They are also unscented and do not leave any residue on clothes, making them even more suitable for the needs of babies and toddlers.