All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes Disinfectant 99.99%Thyme & lavender72 wipes
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purporse Cleaning & Disinfecting 99.99% Wipes – Thyme & lavender kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs on all surfaces. You'll love the refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (0.0450% w/w). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: <5% surfactants (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, coco-glucoside). Contains also : Water, acetic acid, 1,3-propanediol, sodium bicarbonate, thymol, ethyl alcohol, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal).
- Plant- and mineral based disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- No artificial fragrance: natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: Meet ECOLOGO's biodegradability, aquatic toxicity, renewable supply and end-of-life environmental criterias.
- PETA Certified: Proudly vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
Lift the seal and pull out a wipe. Close the package tightly after each use to maintain moisture. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), wipe the surface and allow it to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping with a dry cloth. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with potable water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. Discard the wipe after use. Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. CAUTION: May cause eye and skin irritation. Wash hands after use.
FIRST AID: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Get medical attention if symptoms persist. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or physician immediately.
STORAGE: Store tightly closed at 15-30 °C in a cool, dry place in original container away from sunlight. Do not freeze.
DISPOSAL: Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and discard in recycle bin. For disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the appropriate municipal / provincial / territorial agency or product stewardship organization.