Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30: Face & BodyFragrance free2.6 OZ.75g (2,6 OZ. )
Did you know that many leading sunscreens contain chemical ingredients which could have detrimental effects on coral reefs1? At ATTITUDE, we are Ocean Lovers, and we care about protecting marine life just as much as your skin! Embrace the sun and the sea with ATTITUDE SPF 30 Face & Body Mineral Sunscreen – Fragrance-free. Our reef-friendly, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free non-nano zinc oxide formula for face and body offers complete broad spectrum sun protection to filter both UVA and UVB rays. It is EWG VERIFIED™ and formulated with hydrating, fast-absorbing and protective ingredients like avocado oil and jojoba seed oil. Our easy to apply mineral sunscreen will naturally reflect the sun’s rays and keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Our sunscreens do not contain any ecotoxic chemical filters such as octinoxate or oxybenzone (benzophenone-3). We choose ingredients of plant and mineral origin with a minimal impact on the environment and the ocean.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.
- Newly developed, this Face & Body Mineral sunscreen is specially crafted with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as jojoba seed oil and avocado oil to hydrate the skin.
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a physical filter and a safe sun care ingredient according to the EWG.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen: offers both UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable mineral sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Ocean Lovers stamp: sunscreen made with ingredients that are have a minimal impact on coral reefs and ocean life2
- Non-greasy formula: lightweight and easy to apply.
- Free of chemical ingredients such as Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Benzophenone-3 (BP-3), potentially harmful ingredients for our health and marine life according to the EWG.
- Free of 4MBC and Butylparaben, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals according to the EWG.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging - To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: - Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am–2pm - Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.