99,5% Natural origin
Plastic Free Deodorant
Sandalwood | 1 unit
Take your skincare to the next level with our new line of leaves bar™ deodorants. Designed to tackle the plastic crisis, our solid bars are neatly packaged in a biodegradable cardboard tube, so you can care for your underarms while caring for Mother Nature.
Fragrance - Sandalwood
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Because your beauty routine should never be at the expense of the environment. Our ATTITUDE leaves bar™ Deodorant – Sandalwood will nourish your underarms and provide long-lasting protection without aluminum or baking soda. EWG VERIFIED™ and vegan, it’s formulated with nourishing ingredients like castor and jojoba oil, which will melt on your skin and leave your armpits feeling soft and smooth. What’s more? The combination of super leaves extracts, absorbent white clay, magnesium hydroxide will keep you dry and smelling fresh all day with a rich, velvety aroma of vanilla and sandalwood undertones!
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Solid deodorant enriched with plant and mineral super ingredients like moisture-absorbent white clay, and magnesium hydroxide to prevent foul odors.
- Formula enriched with castor oil to nourish and preserve the skin's moisture, and jojoba oil to nourish dry skin.
- Free of baking soda: suitable for delicate skin.
- Formula containing watercress and Indian Cress super leaf extracts, skin care agents that help keep the skin in good condition, and antioxidant rosemary leaf extracts.
- Eco-friendly alternative to deodorant packaged in a plastic tube.
- Comes in an innovative plastic-free package made from responsibly sourced, FSC-certified biodegradable cardboard.
- EWG VERIFIED™ formula, which means it contains no ingredients of concern according to strict EWG standards.
- PETA certified: 100% vegan and animal cruelty free.
- Magnesium hydroxide (absorbent)
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (hair conditioning, skin conditioning)
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (skin conditioning, viscosity controlling)
- kaolin (absorbent)
- undecane (emollient)
- tridecane (emollient)
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax (skin conditioning)
- coco caprylate/caprate (emollient)
- ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (skin conditioning)
- behenyl behenate (emollient)
- polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifying)
- euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (viscosity controlling)
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (skin conditioning)
- nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract (skin conditioning)
- tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract (skin conditioning)
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (emollient)
- triethyl citrate*
- amyris balsamifera bark oil*
- juniperus virginiana oil*
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Heat the product for a few seconds on the armpit and apply.
Our concentrated beauty bars are developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency, using only clean and high-performance ingredients. Biodegradable, waterless, EWG VERIFIEDTM, PETA certified – this is how we raise the bar.
Same routine, less plastic.
Our overall approach to sustainability is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reforest to help protect the planet. Our innovative FSC-certified cardboard packaging is designed to reduce single-use plastic waste in our daily routines. For every product sold, we a plant trees to positively offset our activities.
Frequently asked questions
All of our products are designed to be used by all members of the family regardless of gender. Convenient for households where several people share a bathroom. Our wide selection of fragrances allows everyone to find their favorite scent!
Our leaves bar™ genderless deodorants contain white clay to suit even the most sensitive skin types. With its absorbent properties, it creates a hydrophobic barrier that prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Regarding the texture, which is mixed with shea butter and coconut oil, it facilitates the application on the armpits and makes the deodorants pleasant to wear throughout the day.
The solid body care products we offer generally have a longer shelf life than conventional body care products. This is due in part to the absence of added water in solid products, such as our body bar soaps, which allow for a more economical and efficient use of the product. In this way, our products can be enjoyed for a longer period of time before they need to be replaced, which helps to reduce the amount of waste generated.
An antiperspirant prevents the natural phenomenon of sweating by blocking the sweat glands, whereas a deodorant does not block the sweat glands and therefore does not stop sweating. Thanks to the white clay we use, our leaves bar™ deodorants simply neutralize unwanted body odor and minimize moisture. In this way, the body maintains its natural temperature regulation system without emitting unpleasant odors! If you make the transition from a conventional antiperspirant to a natural deodorant, a few days of adaptation will be necessary.