Kids Toothpaste with fluoride trio
This toothpaste trio helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
Fragrance - Blueberry
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
ATTITUDE Kids Toothpaste with fluoride trio is perfect for teaching your little ones good dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious and natural blueberry flavor. This paraben-free, alcohol-free, vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral-based ingredients. Because it contains sodium fluoride, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from erosion caused by acidity when used regularly. Our natural toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize the enamel.
This set includes:
- Kids Toothpaste with fluoride Blueberry 120g - 7,95$
- Kids Toothpaste with fluoride Mango 120g - 7,95$
- Kids Toothpaste with fluoride Watermelon 120g - 7,95$
*Note that each set has 3 of the same fragrance and not a mix of all fragrances
The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities.
- Toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, ethyl butyrate (fruit), butyl isovalerate (fruit), gamma decalactone (fruit).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).