Laundry DetergentNature+Citrus Zest
Did you know many laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt right off your clothes? Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate your delicate skin. ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Citrus Zest is ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable and uses only natural and effective ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract. Our laundry detergent is as gentle on your clothes as it is on your skin. It contains no enzymes and is suitable for the entire family. Plus, our hypoallergenic formula is enhanced with an energizing citrus scent for 35 fresh and fragrant loads.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
5%-15% Anionic surfactants (sodium coco-sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl caproate (sweet fruit).
- Natural laundry detergent made with green tea extract, a powerful antibacterial and antioxidant agent.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens, color dyes or skin-irritating enzymes.
- Free of artificial fragrances: naturally scented with an uplifting citrus aroma.
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: never tested on animals and 100% vegan.
- Can be used in both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, MIT, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
- Free of Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total.