Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 protects your skin from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight and uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care. It is unscented, easy to apply, smooth and clear on skin.
Did you know your skin is more acidic than basic? The top of your skin has a slightly acidic 5.5 pH to help prevent bacteria from entering your body through your pores. To protect this natural first line of defense from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight, our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care. It is unscented, easy to apply, smooth and clear on skin, making it a great protection all year long. What’s more? Our mineral sunscreen is EWG VERIFIED™ and is a Top-scoring sunscreen moisturizer in EWG’s Skin Deep® database. Get ready to safely enjoy the sun!
Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
- 100% non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreen; safest sun care according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and rated #1 on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database Ecologo Certification: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: vegan, crafted with plants and minerals only.
- Coral safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3), all potentially damaging sunscreen ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, known as endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT – sun care preservatives of concern.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator).
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.
I have extreme hypersensitivity to chemicals plus rosacea. The only sunscreen I was able to use for 30 years by another company was DC'd. I went to see a specialist for advice. He recommended Attitude after patch testing me. It is a good, good product. I am now free to go back out in the sun again without fear of getting more wrinkles. Thank you.
I love this sunscreen. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only sunscreen I have found that does not make my eyes red, watery and itchy.
This sunscreen is pretty good because it doesn't contain harsh chemicals at all, and it makes skin looks brighter/more alive. Would definitely recommend However, it is hard to wash off. You would have to wash your face at least twice thoroughly to wash off. I haven't tried the Sunscreen Remover yet, but I am probably gonna try using it.
I was searching for a natural, non white, no sticky sunscreen for my face and it took me days to find it, I tried other sunscreens and they gave me a rash because I have sensitive skin or they were super sticky and I couldn't apply make up afterwards, this product is amazing, I love the smell, the texture and I have even seen improvement in my skin. I am super happy with this product and I will recommended to anyone.