Moisturizer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30Tropical150g150g (5,2 OZ. )
Feeling blue? Get outside! Sunlight increases serotonin, which makes you happier. But before getting a breath of fresh air, we recommend always using a safe sun protection. Our Tropical Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for a safe and worry-free sun care. Our mineral sunscreen is not only EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated among sunscreen moisturizers, but it is also smooth on skin, non-whitening, and has a soft fruity scent which makes it that much more enjoyable to apply. It’s never been easier to have fun under the sun!
Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Our sunscreens do not contain any ecotoxic chemical filters such as octinoxate or oxybenzone (benzophenone-3). We choose ingredients of plant and mineral origin with a minimal impact on the environment and the ocean.
Medicinal ingredient:Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit).
- Mineral sunscreen made with the safest option according to EWG’s experts: 100% non-nano zinc oxide.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated sunscreen moisturizer on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Certified by Ecologo: Biodegradable sunscreen, and sustainable for the environment.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Natural ingredients only: Made from plants and minerals – vegan.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially harmful ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT – preservatives of concern.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Free of perfume – scented with natural orange blossom ingredient, clearly listed on label.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.