This cruelty-free vegan toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel with hydroxyapatite and improves physical plaque removal for stronger, healthier teeth.
Strengthen your tooth enamel and protect your smile with ATTITUDE Enamel Care Adult Toothpaste with fluoride. Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent. This cruelty-free vegan toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel with hydroxyapatite and improves physical plaque removal for stronger, healthier teeth. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable, thanks to this EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste which contains papaya and green tea leaf extracts that prevent bad breath. You'll love its refreshing natural spearmint flavor!
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and hydroxyapatite, which helps restore and remineralize enamel.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.