Its formula contains sodium fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, peppermint, for fresh breath and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent.
ATTITUDE Toothpaste Fresh Breath Toothpaste for Adults is formulated with plants and minerals and contains fluoride, which makes it a toothpaste that is both natural and effective. Its formula contains sodium fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, peppermint, for fresh breath and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable from gums to teeth, thanks to this EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste made with papaya and green tea leaf extracts.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and peppermint, for lasting fresh breath.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient : Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, mentha piperita (peppermint / menthe poivrée) oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate.
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.
Frequently asked questions
Great taste, works great.
Some safer/ cleaner toothpastes end up tasting terrible and hard to know if they are actually protecting teeth. But I really like this one.
Leaves my teeth clean and feeling very refreshed!
I like the gel
I’ve been turned off the ingredients on more commercial toothpastes for some time and really enjoyed reading the ingredients list of Attitude’s natural toothpaste. There’s no fake tasting flavours and my mouth feels nice and clean afterwards. I’ll be buying again.