Watercress is an edible plant rich in vitamins and mineral salts. Its nutrients help to tone the skin and hair. This super leaf has multiple revitalizing and purifying properties for the epidermis.
What is Watercress?
This perennial plant, belonging to the cruciferous botanical family, grows on the edge of rivers, in temperate zones and in wet ditches. Known by its scientific name “Nasturtium officinale”, it can grow up to about 20 cm high. These powerful properties are extracted from the small leaves and are used on cosmetic products to promote healthy skin and scalp.
The benefits of Watercress
This ingredient has a multitude of benefits for the body. Known for its purifying properties, it maintains the elasticity and suppleness of the skin. It also soothes the discomfort of the dry skin and scalp by providing a feeling of well-being. It contains vitamins B1 and B2, C, E and PP, substances that keep the epidermis in good condition and improve the appearance of dry skin. Watercress super leaves are known for strengthening and revitalizing the hair, from root to tip.
How to use Watercress?
Watercress contains several minerals and vitamins. It is increasingly used in cosmetic care for its revitalizing properties for the face. This is why it is the main ingredient in the body and hair products of Super Leaves™, Super Leaves Essential Oils™ and Leaves Bar™ lines.
Find it in
- Super Leaves Essential Oils™ body and hair line
- Leaves Bar™ body and hair line
- Super Leaves™ body and hair line
- Oceanly™ PHYTO-Matte Solid Mattifying Face Cream
- Oceanly™ PHYTO-AGE Anti-Aging Solid Face Cream
- Oceanly™ PHYTO-AGE Anti-Aging Solid Night Cream
- Oceanly™ PHYTO-AGE Anti-Aging Solid Eye Cream with Peptides
- Oceanly™ PHYTO-AGE Anti-Aging Solid Solid Face Serum