98,1% Natural origin
Shampoo & Body wash
Unscented | Eco-Refill 2L
Fragrance - Unscented
Format - Eco-Refill 2L
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Cleanses & protects
No added fragrance
Shampoo & Body wash – unscented | Eco-refill 2L
Containing 98.1% naturally derived ingredients* including blueberry leaf extract with protective and soothing properties for dry skin. Its refillable aluminum bottle features a minimalist design that fits perfectly in any bathroom.
Its EWG VERIFIED™, dermatologically tested and vegan formula is offered in an easy-to-carry 2 L eco-refill format so you can spend more quality time with your baby.
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Shampoo & Body Wash 2-In-1, specially formulated to gently cleanse your baby’s delicate skin and scalp
- Made with 98.1% naturally sourced ingredients* including blueberry leaf extract known for its soothing and protective properties
- Dermatologically tested
- EWG VERIFIED™: clean ingredients and full transparency
- 100% vegan
- Unscented: For people with sensitive skin
- Eco-refill that’s easy to carry and use at home. Ideal for refilling our reusable aluminum cleaner bottle with pump.
*Standard ISO 16128
- Aqua / Water / Eau (solvent)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate (cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant)
- Coco-Glucoside (cleansing, foaming, surfactant)
- Glycerin (hair conditioning, humectant, skin conditioning, skin protecting, solvent, viscosity controlling)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (cleansing, surfactant)
- Lauryl Hydroxysultaine (cleansing, foam boosting, surfactant)
- Citric Acid (buffering, chelating, masking)
- Glyceryl Oleate (emollient, emulsifying)
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Sodium Chloride (bulking, viscosity controlling)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (viscosity controlling)
- Inulin (skin conditioning)
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Leaf Extract (hair conditioning, skin conditioning)
Pump a small amount into your hand or wet washcloth and massage lather onto skin and hair. Rinse well with water.
Box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small stem. Lift the two small side handles upward while pressing the upper part of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry.
Refillable body care products for little ones developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency. EWG VERIFIED™, made with natural origin ingredients, dermatologically tested and certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA– this is how we revolutionize the beauty industry to deliver the best for your family and the planet.
Less packaging, more desirable
Aluminum bottle with a reusable pump designed to be reused over and over again with our eco-refills to reduce plastic waste. For every product purchased, we plant a tree to reduce our carbon footprint and help preserve the planet's ecosystems.
Frequently asked questions
Our baby leaves™ range is specifically designed to meet the skin care needs of newborns aged 0-2 years. These products are formulated with delicate fragrances and gentle ingredients that can also benefit older consumers with sensitive skin.
The newly introduced baby leaves™ aluminum line is identical to the existing line as the formulas have not been changed and no essential oils have been added. They offer a more sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative for parents who want to reduce their ecological footprint.
Our baby leaves™ 2 in 1 shampoos and body washes have been specially formulated to be gentle on the delicate skin of newborns. They have been dermatologically tested to ensure their effectiveness. In addition, these products are made from natural sourced ingredients such as blueberry leaf known for its soothing properties. Also, for babies who are sensitive to fragrances, we have developed an unscented version.