Eco-Refill Floor Cleaner - For Tile & Wood FloorsNature+Citrus Zest2L (67.6 FL. OZ.)
Make waste reduction a priority with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Floor Cleaner – Citrus Zest, now available in a practical BULK to go refill box. A great option to reduce single-use bottles, you can now stock up on your favorite product right from home! From the living room to the kitchen, make your floors sparkle and shine streak-free with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Floor Surface Cleaner Tile & Wood — Citrus Zest. Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like saponin, an effective cleansing agent, our sustainable and biodegradable floor cleaner is ECOLOGO® Certified and contains no harmful chemicals. That means you and your family can walk around barefoot!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium gluconate, sodium iminodisuccinate, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
- Practical and storable BULK to go packaging: used to refill your ATTITUDE bottles.
- Packaged in a four-liter FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard box, and BPA-free, 100% recyclable plastic bag and spigot.
- Designed to use 76% less plastic than regular bottles and carry 2.5 times more cleansing formula
- Streak-free surface cleaner made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a powerful natural cleansing agent.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: a fresh and clean citrus aroma.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic to prevent skin irritation.
- Surfactants made from plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable surface cleaner.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers as well as MIT.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: TO CLEAN FLOORS OR OTHER SURFACES: Mix 60 mL (1/4 cup) cleaner per 4 L of unheated tap water (dilute to test product). Clean floor. No rinsing necessary. FOR TOUGH SPOTS: Pour nondiluted product directly on affected area or on a sponge. Wipe and rinse. FOR THE TOILET BOWL: Pour non-diluted product in bowl and brush. FOR HARDWOOD SURFACES: Use diluted product only.
Ideal for households with young kids and pets.
BULK to go eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount and free shipping. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total with standard sized products.