100% D'origine naturelle
Pregnancy Nursing Balm
Unscented | 30g
Gentle and solid nursing balm made with 100% naturally sourced ingredients. Specially formulated to protect the delicate skin around the nipples during breastfeeding and contains no ingredients of concern* for babies.
*According to EWG
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
Solid Pregnancy Nursing Balm
This unscented nipple balm for breastfeeding is formulated with a minimalist mix of ingredients including argan
oil rich in omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, known for its nourishing and protective properties.
Easy to apply and comforts sensitive nipples. Unscented formula is dermatologically tested, vegan, cruelty-free and biodegradable. Perfect for soothing and protecting skin during breastfeeding.
Carefully packaged in an innovative zero-plastic, biodegradable cardboard tube, this balm fits perfectly in any diaper or tote bag.
*The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Solid nursing balm with a rich, easy-to-absorb texture
- Made with 100% naturally sourced ingredients including antioxidant and protective argan oil
- Dermatologically tested: suitable for moms seeking to improve the texture of their skin
- Petroleum and mineral oil free
- Minimalist mix of ingredients and unscented
- Certified by PETA : 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Revolutionary plastic-free package made of FSC-Certified biodegradable cardboard from responsibly managed forests
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (skin conditioning)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (skin conditioning)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (viscosity controlling)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (emollient)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (skin conditioning)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (skin conditioning)
1. Push hard under the applicator
2. Remove any product residue
3. Check if compostable cardboard in accepted
4. If so, cut the stick and compost
5. If not, throw in the recycling
Push on the bottom to release the product. Warm the product for a few seconds on the skin. Apply a layer of the
product to protect sensitive nipples during breastfeeding. Remove residue before next breastfeeding. Carefully wipe
any residue off the tube before closing the product.
Store below 32° C. SAFE FOR YOUR BABY IF THEY INGEST THE PRODUCT DURING BREASTFEEDING.
Our blooming belly range is developed with the highest standards of quality and transparency, using only clean and high-performance ingredients for mommy’s delicate skin.
Same ritual. Zero plastic.
Frequently asked questions
Blooming Belly™ is not just for new moms. Its highly nourishing ingredients can benefit anyone who wants to improve the texture and smoothness of their skin. In fact, even teenagers in a growth spurt can use these products to improve skin elasticity and maintain natural moisture.
All our Blooming Belly™ products are specially designed for newborns, pregnant and nursing women. They have also been tested and approved by dermatologists.
Designed by women, we have banned over 2000 potentially harmful ingredients and contain no ingredients of concern according to the Environmental Working Group.
We use argan oil as the main ingredient in our line because of its multiple benefits. Rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and omega 3 and 6. It is known to maintain the natural hydration of the skin. While nourishing and softening, it improves the skin's elasticity to help reduce redness from dryness to give your skin a better appearance.
There is no risk of bacteria proliferation associated with the solid format of our products. In fact, they do not contain added water, which is often a cause of contamination in conventional products. Therefore, our solid products are considered stable and hygienic. However, it is important to apply the diaper cream on clean skin and to wipe the product between each use.
It is always recommended to wipe off the excess before breastfeeding your baby. Although our nursing balm is unscented and made with 100% natural ingredients, it is important to ensure that your baby does not ingest an excessive amount of product or residue.