100% D'origine naturelle
Oceanly - Phyto-Cleanse
Purifying Solid Mask with Blue Clay
Unscented | 30g
Spend $1 to earn 1 Leaves point
2x per week
Blue clay extract
Combination & oily skin
Dead Sea mud
Purifying Solid Mask with Blue Clay
PHYTO-CLEANSE purifying mask relies on the unique combination of three super-potent naturally sourced ingredients: mineral-rich blue clay that effectively cleanses and adds radiance, bladderwrack extract that revitalizes skin and Dead Sea mud extract with protective essential minerals. The result: unclogged pores + an unmatched feeling of freshness.
Performance-driven, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan, cruelty- and plastic-free, packaged in a biodegradable cardboard tube from sustainably managed forests, this purifying clay face mask is as gentle on skin as it is on the environment.
The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- EWG approved solid formula made with ingredients that absorb excess sebum and purify pores
- Enriched with natural ingredients like mineral-rich blue clay that effectively cleanses and adds radiance, bladderwrack extract that revitalizes skin and Dead Sea mud extract with protective essential minerals
- glycerin (humectant, skin conditioning )
- propanediol (Humectant)
- maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder (skin conditioning)
- aqua / water / eau (solvent)
- maris limus extract (dead sea mud) (skin conditioning)
- montmorillonite (absorbent)
- sodium stearate (cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant, viscosity controlling)
- fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract (emollient, skin conditioning, smoothing, soothing)
- caprylhydroxamic acid (chelating)
- glyceryl caprylate (emollient, emulsifying)
Step 1: Push hard under the applicator.
Step 2: Remove any stuck product residue.
Step 3: Check if the compostable cardboard is accepted.
Step 4: If yes, cut the stick and compost.
Step 5: If not, throw in the recycling.
Cleanser + scrub + mask
How: Push tube. Apply product directly to a clean, dry face. Spread evenly, leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with water.
Where: Face and neck.
When: Use morning or night, twice a week.
Store at a temperature below 32°C. Do not allow package to come into contact with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Frequently asked questions
Cardboard does not like water or humidity! We therefore do not recommend using the products in the shower. Moreover, avoid applying the product on wet or damp skin.
All our products are dermatologically tested. They have been tested for potential skin irritation during use and have been found to be non-irritating. However, if you have very reactive and sensitive skin, we recommend that you do a patch test before using the products on your skin.
Our Oceanly line does not have added fragrances. If some products have a light smell, it naturally comes from the ingredients we use. Some have a stronger smell, such as algea and sea mud.
All our products have ingredients that complement each other. Your ritual can be composed of different types of products in order to have the best of each range. There is no restriction in the use of different products nor in the order of application.
We cannot confirm that our Oceanly skincare products are non-comedogenic, as we have not initiated any external lab testing on the finished products. However, our ingredients were chosen with non-comedogenic properties in mind, which means they do not clog pores. In addition, our extensive in-house testing has found no comedogenic effects.
Our formulas and packaging are biodegradable. The ability to biodegrade within landfills helps to reduce the buildup of waste, contributing to a safer, cleaner and healthier environment.