Its natural and effective plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and remineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth.
Take care of your smile from teeth to gums with ATTITUDE Complete Care Adult Toothpaste with Fluoride. Its natural and effective plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and remineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth. Take charge of your oral hygiene with the help of our toothpaste which contains papaya and green tea leaf extracts and helps make your teeth whiter and stronger, while eliminating bad breath. You'll love its refreshing natural spearmint flavor!
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p) Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen / thé des bois) leaf oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sodium bicarbonate, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hydroxyapatite.
* Naturally contains: D-limonene
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.
Frequently asked questions
great toxin free detergent
smells great and cleans great
I loved the fact that I was able to try different products at a reduced price. I wished however that I could choose the scent for some of them.
Love the smell! Wish the lavender was available in 160 loads.
Nice scent and I love that it’s all natural.